Dr. Aaron Rives
Dr. Aaron Rives completed his undergraduate studies at The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, and his graduate studies at The University of California, Berkeley. He earned his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from the Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine in 1980, and completed his one year surgical preceptorship at Brent Hospital, Detroit in 1981.
In July 1981, Dr. Rives opened his practice on King Road in Riverview, Michigan and has established a heartfelt connection to his patients and the surrounding communities.
Some of Dr. Rives’ accomplishments include:
- One of the first podiatrist in Michigan trained and offering Stem Cell Therapy as a wound care option.
- One of the first podiatrists to introduce the Anodyne Infrared Light Therapy for the treatment of peripheral neuropathy and wounds.
- A leading podiatrist to offer Cold Low Level Laser Therapy for the treatment of fungal toenails and wounds.
- Provides surgical training of podiatric residents at our local hospitals.
- Frequent lecturer on diabetic foot care.
- Dr. Rives is Board Certified in foot & ankle surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons.
On staff at Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Beaumont Hospital, Wayne.
Dr. Matthew Brown
Dr. Matthew Brown completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Michigan and received his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Brown’s residency training was at Riverside Osteopathic Hospital and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital.
In 2005, Dr. Brown joined the practice of Dr. Rives and treats patients at the Riverview office and at senior retirement facilities.
In addition to becoming board certified from The American Board of Podiatric Medicine, Dr. Brown is a Certified Pulmonary Function Technician (CPFT) and an Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic (EMT-P)